Tuesday 12 April 2011

Cooking pots and stoves! should have blogged it as the 4th April

Well last week I went to my brothers in Kings Lynn and we went to a car boot. Now normally I am the last person to succeed in the wonders of car boots but this time I really won out! I got a brand new Trangia-esque stove and pots! Still with the tissue paper etc I was so made up with it as I had been researching what to buy and this was on my wish list but my eye on the budget had made me hold off.

Anyway this week we had to try it out - when I say we I mean my family who all decided that it was essential that I try making a drink and then fried egg sandwiches! Blow me it was a success although perhaps I should have washed the kettle out first and it had the new taste on it!

Well it has been videod so I will add it when I find out how! Now all I need is a tent and ... and ... and ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment